Sunday, December 26, 2010

Marketing for Creative Entrepreneurs

Hello Creative Entrepreneurs,

The number one frustration many of you say you face in starting your creative business is marketing-especially social media marketing. You aren’t sure what the best methods are for marketing your business- should I use Facebook, LinkedIn or some other social media platform? Should I create a fan page or send followers directly to my business site? And how on earth do you figure out who to make friends with and how do I find them?

Like you, I’ve struggled with how to use social media marketing for my business. So I waded through books, websites, and anywhere else I could, looking for the best social media marketing advice. And then I sifted through all of that advice to figure out what works best for my mixed media art business. And now I’ve got plenty of social marketing tips that any art and craft business could use.

So, since you want to know, and I’ve got the information to share, I figured it’s about time I created my first e-course. My goal has always been to make the School of Creative Business your main educational resource when it comes to building your art and craft business.

The e-course is designed to improve your social marketing skills in 11 simple and applicable ways. And guess what? It’s FREE, my gift to you for being such awesome creative entrepreneurs.

Social Marketing Tips is an 11- part mini e-course on learning how to improve your social marketing skills. The course is meant for creative people of all kinds (that includes you!) – it might help you jump start your social marketing campaign or increase your social media followers or it might help you get up the nerves to create your first social media profile. Your goals are yours alone- this course just helps you act on the steps needed to reach them.

Click on the link below and submit your contact information. Your lessons will be delivered to your email inbox automatically.

http://ping.fm/MuXu6

Have a Creative Productive Day,
Alease Michelle